MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — Multiple people were found inside Foster’s Bar and Grill on N Kings Hwy Tuesday evening, according to a police report.
Police said a citizen complained about the bar serving to the public, and when officers arrived, multiple cars were in the parking lot, and multiple people were inside the bar with open containers of alcohol.
The people were sitting close to each other at the bar and tables around the bar, police said. The bartender continued to serve drinks while the officer was inside.
Police met with the owner of the bar and informed him of Governor McMaster’s executive order.
No arrests were made in the incident.
- Doctors urge caution as S.C. relaxes COVID-19 restrictions for bars, large gatherings
- Boy Scouts submit reorganization plan to bankruptcy court
- Texas mom’s wired conversation with teen son helps police charge him in homicide
- Father, son reel in 1,000-pound bluefin tuna off North Carolina coast
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing