MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Police responded Sunday morning to Grand Strand Medical Center for an alleged sexual assault, a report says.
The incident was reported just after 5 a.m. Sunday, according to the police report. It said the case is still under investigation.
It doesn’t say that any arrests have been made.
News13 reached out to Grand Strand Medical Center, which provided this statement:
The safety and security of our patients, visitors and staff is of the utmost importance to us, and we will work with MBPD to provide any information or follow-up they may need.Katie Maclay, Director of Public Relations and Communications, Grand Strand Medical Center
The hospital also said it could not provide anymore details because there is an active investigation. Count on News13 for updates as we learn more.
- Congressman pushing to remove restrictions on churches talking politics
- Suspended SC sheriff allegedly provided alcohol to underage person in Horry County, possessed controlled substances
- Rain expected the next several days, Watching colder air move in towards the end of the week
- Judge denies bond for suspect in deadly Waccamaw Bingo Hall shooting
- Changes to school bus routes in Socastee area due to flooding; Conway road closed