MONDAY 11:45 A.M. UPDATE: The Horry County Coroner’s Office has identified the man killed after being hit by a car on Highway 17 Bypass over the weekend.
Travis Parker, 28, of Conway, died of injuries sustained in Saturday’s early morning crash.
SATURDAY 1:25 P.M. UPDATE: A 28-year-old man has died after being hit by a vehicle Saturday morning, according to the Horry County Coroner’s Office.
The victim’s name is not being released at this time. Count on News13 for updates.
The wreck happened at the intersection of Highway 17 Bypass and 79th Avenue North.
MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A crash Saturday morning left a pedestrian seriously hurt, according to Myrtle Beach police.
The wreck happened on Highway 17 Bypass near 79th Avenue North. Corporal Tom Vest said the pedestrian involved was taken to the hospital with ‘serious injuries.’
The roadway was closed for a period of time following the wreck. It has since been re-opened.
The crash remains under investigation by the Myrtle Beach Police Department’s Traffic Unit. Count on News13 for updates.
- Decision on Virginia Robert E. Lee statue deferred, likely to be made by end of next week
- Rowland officer ‘in good spirits’ following attack, chief says
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate
- Fired Winthrop police officer charged with sexually assaulting a minor
- Listen: President Trump calls Fauci a ‘disaster’ and seeks to reassure his team he can win