MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach police say one person has died after a crash in Myrtle Beach.
The crash happened around 7:20 a.m. and involved a car and a pedestrian, according to Cpl. Tom Vest, with the Myrtle Beach Police Department. The pedestrian has died.
17th Avenue South was closed from Kings Highway to Beaver Road, but was reopened at 11:50 a.m.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Marion City Council to discuss mask requirement Monday
- Simpsonville man charged in connection with carjacking on Ocean Blvd
- ‘Not yet, not at this time’: Myrtle Beach mayor responds to question about limiting visitors
- Olympic postponement may give gymnast chance to qualify in 2021
- DHEC announces 1,505 new COVID-19 cases, 6 new deaths; 189 new cases in Horry Co.