MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Carolina Country Music Festival officials have announced a second headlining act for the 2020 festival.
Eric Church will perform at the 2020 CCMF in Myrtle Beach, according to a post on the festival’s Facebook page.
In June, News13 reported that CCMF officials announced Luke Combs as the first headlining act for the 2020 festival.
The 2020 CCMF will be held from June 4-7, 2020 in Myrtle Beach.
For more information, visit CCMF’s website here.
- WATCH LIVE: Sidney Moorer retrial for kidnapping of Heather Elvis continues for Day 7
- Police respond to report of robbery at Myrtle Beach area Dunkin Donuts
- Crews respond to water main break in Conway, burn ban in place until repairs made
- Several suspected cases of vaping-related illness reported at upstate SC hospital
- NC dad finds 3 teens passed out in running car – his message after the discovery