MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Carolina Country Music Festival officials have announced a second headlining act for the 2020 festival.
Eric Church will perform at the 2020 CCMF in Myrtle Beach, according to a post on the festival’s Facebook page.
In June, News13 reported that CCMF officials announced Luke Combs as the first headlining act for the 2020 festival.
The 2020 CCMF will be held from June 4-7, 2020 in Myrtle Beach.
For more information, visit CCMF’s website here.
- FMU changes 50th Anniversary Doug’s Day venue to Smith University Center
- Back below freezing tonight
- Murrels Inlet man charged with assault, burglary, stalking while under restraining order
- WATCH: Behind the scenes from the CMA Awards red carpet
- SCHSL, SCISA, NC updated high school football playoff schedule