MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Carolina Country Music Festival officials have announced a second headlining act for the 2020 festival.
Eric Church will perform at the 2020 CCMF in Myrtle Beach, according to a post on the festival’s Facebook page.
In June, News13 reported that CCMF officials announced Luke Combs as the first headlining act for the 2020 festival.
The 2020 CCMF will be held from June 4-7, 2020 in Myrtle Beach.
For more information, visit CCMF’s website here.
- What COVID-era travel changes are likely here to stay?
- 82% of Americans want paid maternity leave – making it as popular as chocolate
- Officer saves 15-year-old found shot, heavily bleeding in Charlotte
- Francis Marion University spring commencement features largest class in school history
- Apple’s AirTag tracker will probably help you find your stuff, but there are privacy concerns when it comes to people