MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Carolina Country Music Festival officials have announced a second headlining act for the 2020 festival.
Eric Church will perform at the 2020 CCMF in Myrtle Beach, according to a post on the festival’s Facebook page.
In June, News13 reported that CCMF officials announced Luke Combs as the first headlining act for the 2020 festival.
The 2020 CCMF will be held from June 4-7, 2020 in Myrtle Beach.
For more information, visit CCMF’s website here.
- Living Local Carolina: Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union Provides Viewers With Credit Tips For A Healthy Score
- Living Local Carolina: Mullins Offers A Look Back Through Time At The South Carolina Tobacco Museum
- Horry County early voters have casted three times more ballots than 2016; Pee Dee early voting also up
- AP FACT CHECK: Examining claims from last Trump-Biden debate
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown