MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Carolina Country Music Festival officials have announced a second headlining act for the 2020 festival.
Eric Church will perform at the 2020 CCMF in Myrtle Beach, according to a post on the festival’s Facebook page.
In June, News13 reported that CCMF officials announced Luke Combs as the first headlining act for the 2020 festival.
The 2020 CCMF will be held from June 4-7, 2020 in Myrtle Beach.
For more information, visit CCMF’s website here.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Pee Dee high school hosts first in-person SC graduation since the pandemic
- Scattered thunderstorms continue Friday
- Myrtle Beach firefighters adapt to reopening during coronavirus pandemic
- Body found off St. Helena Island identified as missing Alabama man