LONGS, SC AREA (WBTW) – A second person has died from the deadly crash on Highway 9 and Camp Swamp Road in the Loris area of the county, according to Horry County Deputy Coroner Darris Fowler.
Raymond McLain, 82, of the Loris area, died the morning of January 31. The first person who died in this crash, Joan McLain, 82, of Loris died at McLeod Loris ER on January 30.
Both died from multiple trauma injuries caused by the crash.
South Carolina Highway Patrol is investigating.
Count on News13 for updates.
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize a result of long odds, slow sales
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- Where are the riskiest, safest places in the US for natural disasters?
- Florence County Council approves purchase of $233K armored vehicle
- Walmart expanding COVID-19 vaccine roll out to South Carolina