HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – A single-car crash in Horry County sent one person to the hospital with serious injuries.
The crash happened around 9:50 a.m. Monday, and people are being asked to avoid the area of Highway 22 East between Highway 90 and Highway 31, according to a Facebook post from Horry County Fire Rescue.
One person was taken to a hospital with serious, but not-life-threatening, injuries.
SCDOT and SCDPS also responded and are helping HCFR clear the scene.
- Upstate mom says high school teacher told class she would kneel during national anthem
- Pressure mounts on GOP senators over filling Ginsburg seat
- CDC updates website, says ‘growing evidence’ coronavirus spreads through the air
- Zendaya becomes youngest lead drama actress to win Emmy
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems