MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — SLED is reviewing multiple COVID-19 compliance-related complaints in the Grand Strand region, according to Kelly Moore with Horry County.
The businesses that are being investigated were not named.
News13 reported Tuesday that a state senator has asked the governor to shut down businesses not following state COVID-19 guidelines and sent photos of a recent Suck Bang Blow concert as an example of “recklessness.”
News13 reached out to Suck Bang Blow for comment and no manager was available. We are also filing a Freedom of Information request to learn the names of the businesses being investigated.
Count on us for updates.
Read the full statement from Horry County:
- Rape and incest exceptions quietly added to SC abortion bill
- Chicago man charged after allegedly selling stimulus checks stolen with help of postal worker
- Democrats revive push to raise minimum wage to $15 by 2025
- South Carolina House approves taking more bids to sell Santee Cooper
- 1st private space crew paying $55 million each to fly to the International Space Station