MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — SLED is reviewing multiple COVID-19 compliance-related complaints in the Grand Strand region, according to Kelly Moore with Horry County.
The businesses that are being investigated were not named.
News13 reported Tuesday that a state senator has asked the governor to shut down businesses not following state COVID-19 guidelines and sent photos of a recent Suck Bang Blow concert as an example of “recklessness.”
News13 reached out to Suck Bang Blow for comment and no manager was available. We are also filing a Freedom of Information request to learn the names of the businesses being investigated.
Count on us for updates.
Read the full statement from Horry County:
- Ghislaine Maxwell denied inappropriate action by Jeffrey Epstein in newly released 2016 deposition
- Biden won’t rule out studying court-packing
- Judiciary Committee sends Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination to full Senate
- Missing Horry County woman found safe
- Obama denounces Trump on campaign trail: ‘This is not a reality show’