MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Hundreds turned out Saturday for a ‘living’ nativity scene in Myrtle Beach.
The Living Nativity was sponsored by non-profit Francis in the Dunes. It was held at the Gardens-by-the-Sea Park and featured baby camels, llamas, lambs, a donkey, cow and a rabbit.
Actors were there to portray Mary and Joseph, along with angels, the wise men and shepherds. A newborn was there to play baby Jesus.
Take a look at some photos of the night provided by Francis in the Dunes
- COVID-19 surge testing team arrives in SC capital
- GOP senators confront past comments on Supreme Court vote
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving
- Trump backs proposed TikTok deal with Oracle, Walmart
- President Trump speaks in NC, pledges woman for Supreme Court, pushes Senate to move on pick