MURRELLS INLET, S.C. (WBTW) — Suck, Bang, Blow was granted event permits for the fall bike rally after a miscommunication, Suck, Bang, Blow owner William Couch told News13.
Couch said there was a miscommunication and the event permit was approved. He sent the email he received from the Department of Commerce granting permission for the event.
The Department of Commerce earlier said the permit was denied.
“We’re thankful it all worked out,” Couch said. “We look forward to having a good, safe event.”
Earlier, the Department of Commerce said the permit was denied.
Harley Davidson was approved for the fall rally. The fall rally is scheduled for next week.
No other information is available at this time.
- Obama denounces Trump on campaign trail: ‘This is not a reality show’
- Dallas man and his late wife’s stolen identity used to commit voter fraud
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream
- 100-year-old WWII veteran shares secrets of longevity, success
- North Carolina woman goes to vote; told she’s ineligible because she’s dead