MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Crowds piled into Market Common Saturday night to celebrate an annual holiday tradition.
The area’s annual tree-lighting ceremony happened to much fanfare Saturday night in front of the Grand 14 Cinema.
It all started around 6 p.m. on Deville Street. Attendees were able to enjoy several different attractions like a carnival games, a trackless train for children and a balloon artist.
The Coastal Dance Center was there to perform scenes from The Nutcracker.
Santa Claus was even there to make a guest appearance!
- Woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account
- Florida woman, 20, electrocuted by downed power lines trying to escape car after tree fell on it
- Coroner IDs person killed in Darlington County shooting Saturday
- One injured in motorcycle crash in Loris
- Prince Harry to attend Philip’s funeral, Meghan to stay home per doctor’s orders