MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Crowds piled into Market Common Saturday night to celebrate an annual holiday tradition.
The area’s annual tree-lighting ceremony happened to much fanfare Saturday night in front of the Grand 14 Cinema.
It all started around 6 p.m. on Deville Street. Attendees were able to enjoy several different attractions like a carnival games, a trackless train for children and a balloon artist.
The Coastal Dance Center was there to perform scenes from The Nutcracker.
Santa Claus was even there to make a guest appearance!
- Jackson invited to play in the 2021 Reese’s Senior Bowl
- Horry County Schools finishes installing plexiglass in first school to prevent COVID-19 spread
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- UPS limits deliveries for some of country’s biggest retailers due to demand, reports say
- Darlington police arrest man accused of throwing 83-year-old woman to ground, taking purse