CONWAY, S.C. (WBTW) — The United Way of Horry County (UWHC) is partnering with Impact Ministries to hold a mass food distribution Wednesday.
The food will be distributed at 3 p.m. Wednesday at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center. One food box will be given out per car and ID must be shown. Walk-ups will not be allowed, everyone must come by vehicle.
Food will be given out until supplies run out. This distribution became possible after a $15,000 donation from Cafe Gelato and other restaurants and businesses, UWHC said.
A distribution was held on April 22 and 500 families were served, but hundreds were turned away because food ran out.
A full list of food distribution sites can be found on the Horry County Disaster Relief website.
- Looking at a terrific Tuesday!
- Sherriff: North Carolina woman charged with threatening, sharing illicit photos on social media
- Here’s when Carowinds and Carolina Harbor reopen to the public this year
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run
- Will Smith’s film production leaves Georgia over voting laws