UPDATE: 9:30 A.M. TUESDAY
A News13 crew arrived on scene and the crash has been cleared.
Midway Fire Rescue reports 21 people with minor injuries were treated and taken to local hospitals. Twenty two other occupants were cleared without injuries.
GEORGETOWN, SC (WBTW) – The U.S. Highway 17 northbound bridges exiting Georgetown are closed because of a crash involving a transit bus, according to the Georgetown County Emergency Management Division.
Midway Fire Rescue, Georgetown City Fire Department and Georgetown County Fire/EMS are on scene of the crash, according to a tweet from MFR.
In another tweet, MFR said crews are “currently assessing up to 20 patients with reported minor injuries.”
- SC woman charged with child endangerment, DUI after crash with 3 children
- Husband kills infant, toddlers, wife before turning gun on himself in NC
- ‘No place like Miami’: Super Bowl returns to South Florida for 11th time
- Columbus, Ga., police SVU searching for missing 15-year-old
- Lawmakers looking to keep Trump from expanding travel ban