LITTLE RIVER AREA, SC (WBTW) – A vehicle was found unoccupied in an Horry County pond on Wednesday.
The call for a submerged vehicle at 292 Switchgrass Loop in the Little River area came in around 7:45 a.m. Wednesday, according to Tony Casey, with Horry County Fire Rescue. A vehicle was found in a retention pond.
An HCFR Dive Team member was able to go under the water to hook the vehicle to a tow truck and the vehicle was removed from the water.
No one was inside the vehicle and the SC Highway Patrol also responded.
- Chiefs fan draws inspiration from Toy Story movies for new ‘Andy’ Reid tattoo
- 49ers CEO to bring entire organization — including interns — to Super Bowl
- StubHub sells more Super Bowl Tickets to Missouri, Kansas fans than California
- 49ers attend annual House of Prime Rib linemen’s dinner in San Francisco
- One dead in Friday night Florence County crash