NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — The craft beer restaurant with locations all around the country is opening one of its newest locations in North Myrtle Beach on July 1.
The grand opening will take place on July 1 at 4 p.m. with happy hour from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.. This includes $4 drafts, $5 spirits and shareables, and $6 wines.
The restaurant boasts 300 different beer selections (over 40 on tap and 250 in the cooler) as well as spirits and a full menu.
World of Beer is located in Coastal North Town Center in North Myrtle Beach. The only other location in South Carolina is Columbia.
- ‘Mulan’ will be available to Disney+ subscribers Sept. 4 for a fee
- Living Local Carolina: Learn About The Science Behind Acupuncture and Dr. Tonya Weber’s Goal For Her Patients at Acupuncture And Integrative Medicine in NMB
- ‘Afraid for my life’: Portland protesters testify before Congress
- U.S. lawmakers disagree on how to curb violence during protests
- President Trump set to hold White House briefing Tuesday afternoon