NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — The craft beer restaurant with locations all around the country is opening one of its newest locations in North Myrtle Beach on July 1.
The grand opening will take place on July 1 at 4 p.m. with happy hour from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.. This includes $4 drafts, $5 spirits and shareables, and $6 wines.
The restaurant boasts 300 different beer selections (over 40 on tap and 250 in the cooler) as well as spirits and a full menu.
World of Beer is located in Coastal North Town Center in North Myrtle Beach. The only other location in South Carolina is Columbia.
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- ‘He always had us’: Horry County police officers remember Officer Melton ‘Fox’ Gore at public visitation
- (19) Missouri shoots well, takes down South Carolina, 81-70
- CPD: Suspect wanted for string of crimes injured in officer-involved shooting