ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) — A wildlife group in North Carolina is offering a $5,000 reward to identify a person they say is responsible for putting a “Trump 2020” sticker on the collar of a bear.
Help Asheville Bears announced the reward on a Facebook post Friday.
The group said they received pictures that showed the bear with the sticker in Asheville. The post says the animal had been trapped and tranquilized.
The Asheville Citizen-Times previously reported a bear was found in the city with a similar sticker last year.
- Georgia communities grapple with rising food insecurity rates
- Biden to GOP senators: Don’t jam through Ginsburg nominee
- Ginsburg’s impact on women spanned age groups, backgrounds
- Sunshine to start off the week
- A cool and sunny start to the week