CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – The casting agency behind Hallmark’s “USS Christmas” is searching for paid extras to appear in the movie, which will be partially filmed in Charleston.
Current and former Naval personnel over the age of 20 are encouraged to apply. Males and females of any ethnicities will be considered; the main requirement is that all extras “MUST have past or present Navy experience.”
Those selected will receive $64 per eight hours and time and a half for every subsequent hour. Those able to supply their own uniforms will receive an additional $50.
All extras must be tested for COVID-19, and will receive $20 for getting tested.
Filming is set to begin on Monday, September 28 and end on Thursday, October 1.
Those interested should create an account at this link.
- Suspect identified in Socastee chase, crash; was also arrested in 2019 for stolen trucks
- US to ban people from downloading TikTok or WeChat apps this weekend
- ‘We do not believe in them’: Florida bar bans people wearing masks
- Tracking the Tropics: Teddy is now a Category 4 hurricane; depression forms in the Gulf
- Work from home: These are the top jobs for remote careers