AYNOR, SC (WBTW) – Crews responded to a commercial vehicle fire Sunday night in Aynor, according to Horry County Fire Rescue.
At around 8:29 p.m. crews were dispatched to the 4200 block of Bakers Chapel Road in Aynor for a commercial vehicle fire, according to HCFR.
At 8:29 p.m. last night, Horry County Fire Rescue crews were dispatched to the 4200 block of Bakers Chapel Road in Aynor for a commercial vehicle fire.— Horry SC Fire Rescue (@hcfirerescue) August 31, 2020
Responding crews took control of the fire with no reported injuries.#HCFR pic.twitter.com/Hg5XUwBZjq
Crews were able to contain the fire with no reported injuries.
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- Country artist Cam confronts hard truths on ‘The Otherside’
- Six-year-old girl seeking forever home after her siblings were adopted
- Walmart employees arrested in money-laundering scheme, about $1M in transactions
- Region 3 one day from potential indoor dining shutdown