AYNOR, SC (WBTW) – Crews responded to a commercial vehicle fire Sunday night in Aynor, according to Horry County Fire Rescue.
At around 8:29 p.m. crews were dispatched to the 4200 block of Bakers Chapel Road in Aynor for a commercial vehicle fire, according to HCFR.
At 8:29 p.m. last night, Horry County Fire Rescue crews were dispatched to the 4200 block of Bakers Chapel Road in Aynor for a commercial vehicle fire.— Horry SC Fire Rescue (@hcfirerescue) August 31, 2020
Responding crews took control of the fire with no reported injuries.#HCFR pic.twitter.com/Hg5XUwBZjq
Crews were able to contain the fire with no reported injuries.
- The Memo: Trump’s political woes with women deepen as Stormy Daniels reclaims stage
- Drone photos capture storm devastation in Indiana
- Canadian Goose nesting in planter at Kansas City grocery store
- ‘Disgusting’: Racist, antisemitic flyers found in Connecticut neighborhood
- Lawsuit planned against Hawaiian Air over turbulent flight