AYNOR, SC (WBTW) – Crews responded to a commercial vehicle fire Sunday night in Aynor, according to Horry County Fire Rescue.
At around 8:29 p.m. crews were dispatched to the 4200 block of Bakers Chapel Road in Aynor for a commercial vehicle fire, according to HCFR.
At 8:29 p.m. last night, Horry County Fire Rescue crews were dispatched to the 4200 block of Bakers Chapel Road in Aynor for a commercial vehicle fire.— Horry SC Fire Rescue (@hcfirerescue) August 31, 2020
Responding crews took control of the fire with no reported injuries.#HCFR pic.twitter.com/Hg5XUwBZjq
Crews were able to contain the fire with no reported injuries.
- Five finalists named for South Carolina Mr. Football Award
- Old Dominion to join Sun Belt Conference
- Man arrested for allegedly setting fire to wooden crosses outside church in Charleston
- Antidepressant fluvoxamine helps treat early COVID-19, study finds
- 2 buildings destroyed, 9 businesses forced out after 3-alarm fire in Myrtle Beach