MYRTLE BEACH, SC (CNN NEWSOURCE/WKRG)–Go ahead and hit delete… Today is National ‘Unfriend’ Day.
Jimmy Kimmel declared November 17th ‘national Facebook unfriend day” to inspire people to tidy-up their social media accounts.
Social media use can interfere with sleep, mental health or daily responsibilities.
Some psychologists say ‘unfriending’ certain people can be a good solution for those problems.
Clearing out your connections can make more room in your news-feed for people you’re close with, which can be a more rewarding way to use social media.
- SCHP troopers prepare for holiday weekend
- Former West Florence alum Ailym Ford, is a running back of all trades
- Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend tests positive for COVID-19
- ‘UNCP is not against them’: Pembroke protesters want healing, unity for town after violence by counterprotesters
- Cleveland Indians look into changing name amid pressure