FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – HopeHealth hosted a groundbreaking ceremony Thursday for their new office location, HopeHealth on Pine Needles Road.
“By bringing a couple of our providers out here that already have established case loads we’re creating space in our Irby Street site to add patients there as well so we’ll create access here in West Florence and we’ll create additional access on the North Florence side of town,” Carl Humphries, Chief Executive Officer of HopeHealth said.
The event was held at 10 a.m. at 3380 Pine Needles Road, Florence.
- Myrtle Beach murder trial wait times may drop from 2 years to 6 months
- USDA extends free school meals through June 2022
- Man accused of hitting hotel worker in head with horseshoe, microwaving fire extinguisher
- A chilly Thursday afternoon with lots of sunshine
- Long Island acid attack: College student doused in face in ‘heinous’ crime