FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – HopeHealth hosted a groundbreaking ceremony Thursday for their new office location, HopeHealth on Pine Needles Road.
“By bringing a couple of our providers out here that already have established case loads we’re creating space in our Irby Street site to add patients there as well so we’ll create access here in West Florence and we’ll create additional access on the North Florence side of town,” Carl Humphries, Chief Executive Officer of HopeHealth said.
The event was held at 10 a.m. at 3380 Pine Needles Road, Florence.
- Temps rise tonight and we will be in the 70s tomorrow
- ‘MAGA Patriot Party’ files with FEC; Trump team says it’s not affiliated
- Kelvin Roller named new Dillon head football coach, replacing Jackie Hayes
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Hauser, Huff lead No. 8 Virginia past Syracuse, 81-58