FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – HopeHealth hosted a groundbreaking ceremony Thursday for their new office location, HopeHealth on Pine Needles Road.
“By bringing a couple of our providers out here that already have established case loads we’re creating space in our Irby Street site to add patients there as well so we’ll create access here in West Florence and we’ll create additional access on the North Florence side of town,” Carl Humphries, Chief Executive Officer of HopeHealth said.
The event was held at 10 a.m. at 3380 Pine Needles Road, Florence.
- Georgia communities grapple with rising food insecurity rates
- Biden to GOP senators: Don’t jam through Ginsburg nominee
- Ginsburg’s impact on women spanned age groups, backgrounds
- Sunshine to start off the week
- A cool and sunny start to the week