CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – All Horry County Government offices will close at 3 p.m. Monday in anticipation of impacts from Tropical Storm Isaias.
The County will also move to OPCON 1 at that time. Horry County Government offices will reopen at 10 a.m. Tuesday.
Horry County officials remind all residents and visitors to take appropriate precautions for the storm.
- South Carolina pastor accused of child sex crimes
- Tracking the Tropics: Record-breaking 2020 hurricane season drawing to a close
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- Deputies arrest off-duty Georgetown County Detention Center employee
- Players for No. 1 South Carolina women sit during anthem