UPDATE: The suspect is now in custody, according to the Horry County Police Department.
HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Horry County police are asking people to stay clear of the Brown Swamp area while they are conducting a wanted persons search.
There is currently no risk to the community and drivers are asked to stay clear of the March Road area to prevent traffic delays, according to HCPD.
🚨STEER CLEAR – MARCH ROAD🚨#HCPD is in the Brown Swamp area in reference to a wanted person search.— Horry County PD (@horrycountypd) August 14, 2020
There is currently no risk to the community.
Drivers are asked to steer clear of the March Road area to prevent traffic delays. #StaySafe pic.twitter.com/SlBGfg1MtZ
- Georgia communities grapple with rising food insecurity rates
- Biden to GOP senators: Don’t jam through Ginsburg nominee
- Ginsburg’s impact on women spanned age groups, backgrounds
- Sunshine to start off the week
- A cool and sunny start to the week