NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A local 8-year-old got a cool surprise when officers showed up with a few gifts and made him into their newest Junior Officer.
Bryson has a serious heart condition, to try to give back and show him love, officers with the Horry County Police Department and the North Myrtle beach Department of Public Safety decided to stop by to give him a special surprise.
Officers gifted Bryson a couple of patches and a shiny new “Junior Officer” badge.
Officers shared the heartwarming experience on Facebook with the caption “WE LOVE OUR BUDDY, BRYSON.”
- Atlantic tropical storms increasing in number, NOAA update
- ‘Clear the Capitol,’ Pence pleaded, timeline of riot shows
- 3 young children found dead in Reseda; LAPD releases photo of person of interest
- Get paid $2,400 to watch true crime shows
- Old Navy responds to the first-grader asking for girl jeans with real pockets