NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A local 8-year-old got a cool surprise when officers showed up with a few gifts and made him into their newest Junior Officer.
Bryson has a serious heart condition, to try to give back and show him love, officers with the Horry County Police Department and the North Myrtle beach Department of Public Safety decided to stop by to give him a special surprise.
Officers gifted Bryson a couple of patches and a shiny new “Junior Officer” badge.
Officers shared the heartwarming experience on Facebook with the caption “WE LOVE OUR BUDDY, BRYSON.”
- Blitz Grand Strand Player of the Week – Carolina Forest QB Kyle Watkins
- Cooler weather to end the week
- Discarded mail contained no Wisconsin ballots, officials say
- Amazon takes down ‘stand back and stand by’ merchandise
- ‘It would create a constitutional crisis’: Democrats, Republicans clash on when to fill Supreme Court vacancy