(CNN NEWSOURCE) – Hostess is recalling some batches of its Raspberry Zingers because they may grow mold before the best by date.
The products were sold in stores across the U.S. and the voluntary recall includes fresh frozen and grocery store packs.
The unfrozen products have best by dates in late August. The frozen ones didn’t have a best by date, so you’ll need to check the barcode and batch numbers.
Consumers are urged to not eat them and to return the Zingers for a full refund.
- North Myrtle Beach approves plan aimed at stopping price gouging, ‘unscrupulous’ towing
- MUSC Health Florence, FMU bring COVID testing to campus Monday
- Monday marks pivot to in-person instruction for Darlington County School District
- Over 3,000 HCS virtual learning families request to switch back to in-person learning
- NC man had 133 child sex crime victims, bond remains at $20M, sheriff says