INDIANAPOLIS, IN (CNN NEWSOURCE/WFLA) — Police are searching for a suspect after six people were shot in downtown Indianapolis Saturday night.
Officers patrolling the area responded to reports of multiple shots fired.
They found six victims ranging in age from teen to adult suffering from gunshot wounds.
All six were transported to local hospitals.
Two are said to be in critical condition, one in serious but stable condition and three have minor injuries.
Police are investigating the incident and are looking for one shooter.
- Heavy rain Wednesday morning
- Marion’s TJ Sanders seeing many D-1 offers for football
- 4 Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man
- How lawmakers respond to nursing homes being at the epicenter of coronavirus pandemic
- House seeks answers on PPE shortages at the beginning of coronavirus pandemic