HARTSVILLE, SC (WBTW) – This week’s junior varsity football game between Hartsville High School and Myrtle Beach has been cancelled.
A player on the Hartsville JV team has tested positive for COVID-19. Teammates who have been diagnosed as close contacts have been placed into mandatory 14-day quarantine., according to the Darlington County School District.
The game that has been cancelled will not be made up.
- That’s a mouthful: World’s longest word takes 3.5 hours to pronounce
- 10 years ago Friday, 30 tornados swept across NC, killing 24
- List: The 50 highest-paying jobs in Myrtle Beach
- 3 arrested following shooting near Winthrop University
- Woman charged in deadly hit-and-run of 18-year-old in South Carolina