COLUMBIA, SC (WBTW) – A BPS K-9 Officer retired today after serving at the state house since 2014.
The South Carolina Department of Public Safety announced the retirement of K-9 Officer Cane, who has served the Bureau of Protective Services at the State House for six years.
Before serving at the State House, Cane served two tours in Afghanistan with the U.S. Marine Corps.
- After 23 years, SC is no longer in top 10 states for women killed by domestic violence
- DHEC: Coronavirus results only include email or fax reports; database issues continue
- HCPD to host no-contact community night out events, hand out treats to local kids
- Man charged in hit-and-run crash that killed a woman in Little River
- NMB humane society celebrates National Adopt a Shelter Dog Month