(WFLA/CNN Newsource) – Krispy Kreme’s hot now light sign will be extra bright on Friday.
The company is turning 83-years-old this week and celebrating by bringing back its buy one, get one deal.
On Friday, anyone who buys a dozen donuts gets one dozen original glazed donuts for free.
The deal is available only for people ordering donuts via takeout or through the drive-thru.
- 72nd Emmy Awards: The Winners
- Bryson DeChambeau blasts way to U.S. Open title
- Carolina comeback hopes fade when injured McCaffrey leaves
- Horry County Police search for missing man with dementia
- Thompson Community Baptist Church hosts First Responders Appreciation Day