NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A large land-clearing controlled burn is going on at the end of Long Bay Road.
If you see fire at the end of Long Bay Road where it approaches the Dye Estates at the Waterway, there is no need to be concerned, according to the City of Myrtle Beach.
The burn is outside of North Myrtle Beach city limits, but the smoke from the burn can be seen from parts of the city.
A large land-clearing controlled burn is going on at the end of Long Bay Road where it approaches the Dye Estates at the Waterway. It is outside the NMB city limits but the smoke is noticeable in parts of the city. This will continue as long as the operation is going on.— North Myrtle Beach (@CityofNMB) September 23, 2020
Count on News13 for updates.
- Third stimulus checks: Will we get $1,400 payments in March?
- Car fire damages nearby home in Aynor
- Dozens line up outside Virginia Bass Pro Shop to buy ammunition
- Horry County moves to OPCON 3 as water levels lower
- Newsfeed Now: Third COVID vaccine begins US rollout; 7-year-old opens lemonade stand to fund brain surgery