NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A large land-clearing controlled burn is going on at the end of Long Bay Road.
If you see fire at the end of Long Bay Road where it approaches the Dye Estates at the Waterway, there is no need to be concerned, according to the City of Myrtle Beach.
The burn is outside of North Myrtle Beach city limits, but the smoke from the burn can be seen from parts of the city.
A large land-clearing controlled burn is going on at the end of Long Bay Road where it approaches the Dye Estates at the Waterway. It is outside the NMB city limits but the smoke is noticeable in parts of the city. This will continue as long as the operation is going on.— North Myrtle Beach (@CityofNMB) September 23, 2020
Count on News13 for updates.
- Senate committee to vote on Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- Horry County Police seek help in locating woman last heard from Monday morning
- Obama denounces Trump on campaign trail: ‘This is not a reality show’
- Dallas man and his late wife’s stolen identity used to commit voter fraud
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream