If you know of any other events not on this list, please send us an email at WBTWWebStaff2@nexstar.tv.
The countdown to the new year is officially on! To help you, your friends and family ring in 2020, we’ve gathered a list of New Year’s Eve events happening near you.
Below is a list of events on New Year’s Eve across the News13 viewing area:
- A Southern Times Square at the Market Common, a ball drop and fireworks at midnight, starts at 9 p.m., 4017 Deville St., Myrtle Beach.
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks Extravaganza, fireworks at 8 p.m., Broadway at the Beach, 1325 Celebrity Cir, Myrtle Beach.
- New Year’s Eve Fun at Fun Warehouse, 2349 Dick Pond Road, Myrtle Beach.
- New year’s Eve Party & Concert at Hard Rock Café, 10 p.m., 138 Celebrity Cir., Myrtle Beach.
- New Year’s Eve on the MarshWalk, 8 p.m., The Murrells Inlet March Walk, Murrels Inlet.
- Banditos Great Gatsby New Years, Banditos Cantina, 1410 Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach.
- Light Up the New Year at Bookgreen Gardens, 6 to 9 p.m., 1931 Brookgreen Garden Dr., Murrells Inlet.
- Red Velvet New Year’s Eve Bash Featuring The Delfonics, 2 to 3:30 p.m., The Asher Theatre and Conference Center, 3237 Waccama Blvd., Myrtle Beach.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration in NMB, 7 p.m., Spanish Galleon Beach Club, 100 Main St.
- New Year’s Eve at Big M Casino, boarding at 5:30 pm and sails from 6:30 pm to 12:30 am.
- Ripley’s Aquarium New Year’s Eve Sleepover, the party is open to ages 6 to 14, 1110 Celebrity Cir, Myrtle Beach.
- LuLu’s Noon Year’s Eve Celebration at Barefoot Landing, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., with a beach ball drop at noon.
- The 3BGs New Year’s Eve Party, doors open at 10 p.m., breakfast will be served at 2 a.m., 1210 West Evans Street, Florence.
- 2020 New Year’s Eve Under The Stars, The Dispensary, on the rooftop starts at 6 p.m., featuring live music, 101 W. Evans St., Florence.
South Carolina State Parks 1st Day Hikes on New Year’s Day:
- Myrtle Beach Live Oak Trail, 10 a.m.-noon and 1:30-3 p.m., meet at the Nature Center, no cell phones or pets, 843-238-0874.
- Huntington Beach Sandpiper Pond Nature Trail, 10 a.m.-noon, meet at the North Beach Parking Lot, 843-235-8755
- PHOTOS: Rare white sea turtle found on Kiawah Island Sunday morning
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital
- Walmart’s ad scans released ahead of Black Friday events