LITTLE RIVER, SC (WBTW) – The Little River Shrimp Fest is happening this weekend.
The 15thn annual festival is set for Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days.
Tickets are five dollars per person for each day of the festival.
The festival will feature music, a kids zone, vendors and artists.
Plus- tons of local seafood and shrimp.
- New Horry County “alternative school” design approved, costs $5 million more than expected
- North Myrtle Beach passes oceanfront parking changes
- Loris & Socastee name new high school football coaches
- UNC squanders double-digit lead in 6th straight loss, 77-76, at Notre Dame
- Renovation of 50-year-old Conway church looks to ‘transform to new era’