LITTLE RIVER, SC (WBTW) – The Little River Shrimp Fest is happening this weekend.
The 15thn annual festival is set for Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days.
Tickets are five dollars per person for each day of the festival.
The festival will feature music, a kids zone, vendors and artists.
Plus- tons of local seafood and shrimp.
- Trinity Collegiate crowned SCISA Class 3A Boys State Champions
- Coastal uses long ball to top No. 23 West Virginia
- Doctor appears in court video call while performing surgery
- Woman jokes about unfortunate pre-pandemic tattoo that left her ‘mortified’
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment