LITTLE RIVER, SC (WBTW) – The Little River Shrimp Fest is happening this weekend.
The 15thn annual festival is set for Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days.
Tickets are five dollars per person for each day of the festival.
The festival will feature music, a kids zone, vendors and artists.
Plus- tons of local seafood and shrimp.
- Hundreds of thousands still without power in Sally cleanup
- Police: 2 dead, 14 wounded at party in Rochester, New York
- Expert provides tips on how to avoid digital eye strain while working and learning from home
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit
- ‘The life that he lived gives me strength’: Ra’Shaud Graham’s family starts scholarship fund in Lake City