LITTLE RIVER, SC (WBTW) – The Little River Shrimp Fest is happening this weekend.
The 15thn annual festival is set for Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days.
Tickets are five dollars per person for each day of the festival.
The festival will feature music, a kids zone, vendors and artists.
Plus- tons of local seafood and shrimp.
- Oblad, Magyar lead UNLV over Vanderbilt 34-10
- Defense delivers as Tennessee tops Mississippi State 20-10
- The Latest: Sen. Lindsey Graham to discuss Turkey sanctions with Trump
- ‘Fortnite’ goes dark: Map blows up, leaving players staring at black hole
- Taco Bell pulls beef from some stores on quality concerns