DARLINGTON, SC (WBTW) – A man has been arrested in connection with a domestic-related incident on Pandys Drive where one person was killed and the suspect fled, according to Darlington County Sheriff Tony Chavis.
Cabanough McPhail was arrested at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday and charged with murder and possession of a weapon during a violent crime.
McPhail was denied bond by a Darlington County Magistrate, according to Robert Kilgo with the Darlington County Sheriff’s Office.
He is being held at W. Glenn Campbell Detention Center.
- Fire at popular Pee Dee eatery, The Lamplighter restaurant
- Hurricanes advance to Eastern Conference playoffs, sweeping the Rangers, 4-1
- Scattered thunderstorms return tomorrow
- 76-year-old man drowns at Garden City Beach after trying to rescue another swimmer
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians