DARLINGTON, SC (WBTW) – A man has been arrested in connection with a domestic-related incident on Pandys Drive where one person was killed and the suspect fled, according to Darlington County Sheriff Tony Chavis.
Cabanough McPhail was arrested at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday and charged with murder and possession of a weapon during a violent crime.
McPhail was denied bond by a Darlington County Magistrate, according to Robert Kilgo with the Darlington County Sheriff’s Office.
He is being held at W. Glenn Campbell Detention Center.
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- Don’t fall for these mistakes when betting the Super Bowl
- Police asking for public’s help in finding missing elderly man from Longs who has dementia and diabetes
- Southeastern Health postpones first-dose vaccine appointments due to supply shortage
- Georgetown County extends state of emergency, mask ordinance