DILLON, SC (WBTW) – A man has been charged in the murder that took place on Joann Branch Road in Dillon in April, according to the Dillon County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say Anthony Reed, 50, of Mullins has been charged for the deadly shooting of James Murphy, 26, of Pee Dee Church Road in Riverdale.
Reed was taken into custody and is currently at the Dillon County Detention Center.
- DHEC: 3,528 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 23 additional deaths
- Prosecutors to seek life imprisonment without parole for Megan Boswell
- Former Make-A-Wish Iowa CEO charged with embezzling funds
- When was your student’s bus last repaired? Myrtle Beach-area districts performed thousands of fixes last year
- CCU goalkeeper Tor Saunders drafted into the MLS