DILLON, SC (WBTW) – A man has been charged in the murder that took place on Joann Branch Road in Dillon in April, according to the Dillon County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say Anthony Reed, 50, of Mullins has been charged for the deadly shooting of James Murphy, 26, of Pee Dee Church Road in Riverdale.
Reed was taken into custody and is currently at the Dillon County Detention Center.
- CCU volleyball falls in 1st round of NCAA tournament to WKU, 3-0
- Republicans urge Biden to suspend China travel amid uptick in respiratory illness
- Judge rejects Trump’s immunity argument in federal 2020 election case
- How to care for a real Christmas tree
- ‘Killer preying on the unhoused’: LA police seek suspect after 3 men found dead