CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – A man arrested for a Conway murder last November has now been released on bond, according to booking reports.
Police arrested Stephen Denis O’Hara, 55, at the scene of a shooting that killed 30-year-old Paul Mishoe on Nov. 22. He was charged with murder, possession of a weapon during a violent crime and pointing and presenting a firearm.
O’Hara was released Friday on a $75,000 bond.
- ‘This is not a free for all’: NMB doubles down on canceled parade
- Independent pharmacies in South Carolina waiting on vaccine doses
- SCHSL basketball playoff scoreboard, February 24
- NC State earns upset win at No. 15 Virginia, handing Cavaliers 3rd loss in arow
- President Biden signs executive order, with bipartisan support, to bolster US supply chains