WARRENVILLE, SC (WJBF/WBTW) – An Augusta man has been charged with a sex crime on a 10-month-old baby after injuries were discovered by a church worker in Warrenville, South Carolina.
Maguael Troy Adams, 18, has been charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor.
Adams has a history of arrests in Richmond County, including charges for shoplifting and entering an auto to commit theft.
He’s being held at the Aiken County Detention Center.
- High School Football playoff schedule Week 3
- Woman drove car into storefront twice over cost of cigarettes, police say
- Newly released indictment details recent charges against Kenney Boone
- DUI charge against former Horry County school board member dropped over technicality
- 2 charged with attempted murder in connection to Lake City shooting