WARRENVILLE, SC (WJBF/WBTW) – An Augusta man has been charged with a sex crime on a 10-month-old baby after injuries were discovered by a church worker in Warrenville, South Carolina.
Maguael Troy Adams, 18, has been charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor.
Adams has a history of arrests in Richmond County, including charges for shoplifting and entering an auto to commit theft.
He’s being held at the Aiken County Detention Center.
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- ‘I’m so happy for our kids’: A “dress rehearsal” for COVID-19 protocols at high school football games
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- Lumbee Tribe of N.C. hosts groundblessing ceremony for new gymnasium
- NewsNation/Emerson poll: Biden has slight lead over President Trump