WARRENVILLE, SC (WJBF/WBTW) – An Augusta man has been charged with a sex crime on a 10-month-old baby after injuries were discovered by a church worker in Warrenville, South Carolina.
Maguael Troy Adams, 18, has been charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor.
Adams has a history of arrests in Richmond County, including charges for shoplifting and entering an auto to commit theft.
He’s being held at the Aiken County Detention Center.
- Palmetto Games rosters set for event on August 22-23 in Sumter
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- Body found near Hwy 301 in Dillon County Sunday morning
- ‘Masks make a difference’: Dr. Fauci talks safely reopening as COVID-19 cases in south spike
- Lawmakers question approval process of which companies receive PPP Loans