LONGS, SC (WBTW) – A man has been found guilty of kindapping, sexual assault, and robbery three years after an incident at a home in Longs.
Jeremy Williams was found guilty on Wednesday, Solicitor Jimmy Richardson confirmed to News13.
According to J. Reuben Long Detention Center booking records, Williams, 37, of Longs, is charged with:
- assault and battery- second degree
- violation of probation
- assault and battery- first degree
- armed robbery
- possession of a weapon during a violent crime
- criminal sexual conduct- first degree
- burglary- first degree
- contempt of family court by adult
In August 2016, officers were called to a home on Pine Needle Dr. in Longs in response to an armed robbery.
A police report said investigators were advised while they were on their way to the home that the victims were being taken to the hospital. When police showed up to the home, they talked to a family member, who said armed black men in masks came into the house with a gun.
- Drivers asked to avoid Hwy 9 in Longs after multi-vehicle crash
- Holiday traditions underway in DC today: White House Christmas Tree, presidential turkeys
- NC driver dies in I-85 crash after being ejected from car, hit by tractor-trailer
- Multimillion-dollar amusement park breaks ground in Myrtle Beach, expected to bring 70 to 100 jobs
- Second stimulus checks: Biden, Democrats push GOP for more virus relief