CHESTER COUNTY, N.C. (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) – A man wanted for two murders in South Carolina was arrested by U.S. Marshals just outside of Baltimore, according to the Chester County Sheriff’s Office.
Kenneth Redfern Jr, 26, was charged with murder for his involvement in two homicides; one in Great Falls on Sept. 13, and one in Chester on June 19, on 4th street.
Redfern is from the Baltimore area. Authorities originally warned that he could have been in the Rock Hill or Charlotte areas.
He will be facing extradition back to Chester County.
- Sidney Moorer asks state supreme court to overturn obstruction of justice conviction
- FBI searching for ‘Too Tall Bandit’ accused of robbing at least 16 banks in SC, NC, TN since 2009
- Lawsuit: Student sickened by mold at St. James Elementary School
- Second stimulus check update: Group pushes $908B plan to break virus relief impasse
- Barr: No evidence of widespread voter fraud