CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Conway police have called off the search for a man and woman in connection with a stabbing in Conway, after they were taken into custody Monday evening.
Around 6 p.m. Monday, police arrested Michael Keith McKenith and Mildred Patricia Collins in connection with a stabbing incident, according to police.
McKenith was charged with assault and battery , 1st degree, after police say he pulled out a razor and struck a man on his upper left side of his back, according to arrest warrants obtained by News13.
The victim required emergency medical treatment.
Collins was charged with accessory after the fact after she was accused of driving McKenith away from the scene of the crime, according to arrest warrants.
Officers from the Conway Police Department on Wednesday responded to Hagwood Circle for reports of an assault. On arrival, police said they found a man who had multiple stab wounds.
- SC teacher advocacy group wants teachers prioritized in next COVID-19 vaccine phase
- FBI: 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- Devante Jones leads the way as the CCU men take down Troy, 90-81
- Solicitor talks about uniqueness of charge against couple accused of public sex acts in Myrtle Beach