MARION, SC (WBTW) – The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division is looking into an incident where a Marion County deputy’s gun appears to have accidentally discharged, according to Sheriff Brian Wallace.
While the weapon did not cause injury to the deputy nor the suspect, SLED will be looking into the incident, Wallace said.
The incident happened on Highway 301 in Sellers.
- City of Myrtle Beach appeals Hospitality Fee lawsuit settlement
- Florence Black Lives Matter mural to be removed
- DHEC: 62 new cases of COVID-19 for Horry County, 921 statewide
- President Trump releases full CBS ’60 Minutes’ interview ahead of air date
- 2020 Voter’s Guide: Who is on your local ballot on Nov. 3