MARION COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Marion County Sheriff Brian Wallace was sworn in Monday for a second term.
In a private ceremony, Wallace took his oath, continuing his job as the Marion County Sheriff.
“This past year has been the first of it’s kind,” Wallace said on Facebook. “We have constantly adapted to changes brought about by COVID-19. What Covid has not changed is my resolve to make our community safer and a better place to work and live. We must work within the community to strengthen bonds and bridge gaps that hinder communication and progress. I am a simple human servant but I serve a very big and mighty God. May He Bless you All!”
- ‘My great friend impacted my life by the life he lived,’ community pays tribute ahead of HCPD Officer Melton Gore’s funeral
- 3 title game quarterbacks have similar draft history
- Conway city council votes to make new outdoor dining regulations permanent
- Trump follows tradition, leaves Oval Office note for Biden
- Funeral service to be held today for LCpl. Melton ‘Fox’ Gore