MARION COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – The Marion County Sheriff’s Office announced Tuesday that anyone who visits any Marion County-owned building must wear a face mask.
Beginning Monday, masks are required inside county-owned buildings and if the building houses county employees, you will also have your temperature screen prior to being allowed entrance.
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19
- State doctors warn cases among young people are soaring, local hospital weighs in
- Five Guys employees fired, suspended after refusing service to police officers
- Florida man hospitalized after iguana runs into bicycle causing crash
- Lawsuit seeks to block N.C. mail-in ballot witness mandate