MARION COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – The Marion County Sheriff’s Office announced Tuesday that anyone who visits any Marion County-owned building must wear a face mask.
Beginning Monday, masks are required inside county-owned buildings and if the building houses county employees, you will also have your temperature screen prior to being allowed entrance.
- Agencies say Super Bowl security is constantly evolving, improving to make event safer
- WATCH: Garth Brooks calls for unity in ‘Amazing Grace’ inauguration performance
- Why is Harris the 49th vice president when Biden is the 46th president?
- Florida lawmaker wants to rename highway ‘President Donald J. Trump Highway’
- In hidden message on White House website, Biden calls for coders