FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – Florence deputies arrested a Marion man and charged him with criminal sexual conduct with a minor, according to the Florence County Sheriff’s Office.
Investigators arrested Kolin Bullard, 21, on July 14 after they say he committed sexual acts with a 13-year-old female on June 25 at a motel located on Lucas Street in Florence
Bullard was released from the Florence County Detention Center on a $5,000 personal recognizance bond.
- Off-duty nurse helps mother deliver baby in parking garage
- ‘Unidentified person’ entered unlocked suite at NC State University residence hall, police say
- Police: 74-year-old Florida man tried to pay 17-year-old for sex
- Florida woman hit, killed by bullet as neighbor’s gun discharges
- US recommends pause on Johnson & Johnson vaccine use over blood clots