BENNETTSVILLE, SC (WBTW) – Detectives have arrested a man for two counts of attempted murder after a shooting incident that occurred on June 19 in Bennettsville.
Calvonta Zimmerman turned himself in to authorities on Sunday for a shooting incident that happened near Woodrow Street and North Everette Street, according to the Bennettsville Police Department.
Zimmerman is accused of firing numerous shots into an occupied moving motor vehicle, striking the vehicle several times.
Detectives say they believe this is an ongoing feud over rival rap songs.
- Fire at popular Pee Dee eatery, The Lamplighter restaurant
- Hurricanes advance to Eastern Conference playoffs, sweeping the Rangers, 4-1
- Scattered thunderstorms return tomorrow
- 76-year-old man drowns at Garden City Beach after trying to rescue another swimmer
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians