BENNETTSVILLE, SC (WBTW) – Detectives have arrested a man for two counts of attempted murder after a shooting incident that occurred on June 19 in Bennettsville.
Calvonta Zimmerman turned himself in to authorities on Sunday for a shooting incident that happened near Woodrow Street and North Everette Street, according to the Bennettsville Police Department.
Zimmerman is accused of firing numerous shots into an occupied moving motor vehicle, striking the vehicle several times.
Detectives say they believe this is an ongoing feud over rival rap songs.
- Cold weather returns tonight
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Baby hit by car as mom, dad argue over custody in North Carolina, deputies say
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure