BENNETTSVILLE, SC (WBTW) – Detectives have arrested a man for two counts of attempted murder after a shooting incident that occurred on June 19 in Bennettsville.
Calvonta Zimmerman turned himself in to authorities on Sunday for a shooting incident that happened near Woodrow Street and North Everette Street, according to the Bennettsville Police Department.
Zimmerman is accused of firing numerous shots into an occupied moving motor vehicle, striking the vehicle several times.
Detectives say they believe this is an ongoing feud over rival rap songs.
- What COVID-era travel changes are likely here to stay?
- 82% of Americans want paid maternity leave – making it as popular as chocolate
- Officer saves 15-year-old found shot, heavily bleeding in Charlotte
- Francis Marion University spring commencement features largest class in school history
- Apple’s AirTag tracker will probably help you find your stuff, but there are privacy concerns when it comes to people