MULLINS, SC (WBTW) – Ronald Godbolt has been charged with felony DUI and hit-and-run resulting in death, according to the Mullins Police Department.
A Mullins woman died a few hours after being struck by a vehicle Sunday at about 9:40 p.m. in Mullins, according to Marion County Coroner Jerry Richardson.
Niesha Godfrey, 25, died at Conway Medical Center while en route to Grand Strand Medical Center from MUSC in Marion a few hours after the wreck, Richardson said. The crash happened between the 800 and 900 block on Main Street.
Godbolt is being held at Marion County Detention Center on a $100,000 bond.
The body will be sent for an autopsy. details are limited at this time. Count on News13 for updates.
- Loris man accused of molesting 7-year-old girl
- Mark Cuban donates $50,000 to both LA deputies shot in ambush attack
- After 23 years, SC is no longer in top 10 states for women killed by domestic violence
- DHEC: Coronavirus results only include email or fax reports; database issues continue
- HCPD to host no-contact community night out events, hand out treats to local kids