MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Community members in Myrtle Beach are planning a #SaveOurChildren March to combat human trafficking.
The march is scheduled for August 29 at 10 a.m. and will begin at Barnacle Bill’s Rum and Raw Bar.
The group created an event on Facebook where they said it was “to create awareness against child trafficking.”
Those who are interested in joining the group or want more information can visit the page here.
- Temps rise tonight and we will be in the 70s tomorrow
- ‘MAGA Patriot Party’ files with FEC; Trump team says it’s not affiliated
- Kelvin Roller named new Dillon head football coach, replacing Jackie Hayes
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Hauser, Huff lead No. 8 Virginia past Syracuse, 81-58