MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Community members in Myrtle Beach are planning a #SaveOurChildren March to combat human trafficking.
The march is scheduled for August 29 at 10 a.m. and will begin at Barnacle Bill’s Rum and Raw Bar.
The group created an event on Facebook where they said it was “to create awareness against child trafficking.”
Those who are interested in joining the group or want more information can visit the page here.
- Long Island acid attack: College student doused in face in ‘heinous’ crime
- Newsfeed Now: Uber driver attacked in Florida; House prepares for Washington D.C. statehood vote
- Police: Loris man punches officer in the face, breaks patrol vehicle window with his head
- Myrtle Beach ranks 3rd most popular destination this summer, Tripadvisor 2021 survey shows
- South Carolina awarded $480K to upgrade school buses, including in Florence and Marion counties