MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Restaurant limitations remain across the state; so currently in Myrtle Beach, the Myrtle Beach Fire Department is posting temporary occupancy limits at local restaurants.
The signs show what 50-percent capacity is for each restaurant. Governor McMaster’s executive order to keep restaurants at half capacity has not been lifted.
Be on the lookout for these postings, and remember that in Myrtle Beach there is still a mask mandate.
- Many will be shopping online this holiday season & crooks are counting on it
- North Carolina Pro-Trump donor suing group over failure to prove voter fraud in 2020 election
- Some North Carolina tree vendors warn of Christmas tree shortage
- Woman shot at Thanksgiving family gathering in NC; faces possible fines for COVID-19 violations, police say
- North Carolina Medic helps clean family’s turkey while on call