MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Rescue crews responded to a possible drowning at a Myrtle Beach hotel on Friday afternoon.
Lt. Jonathan Evans with Myrtle Beach Fire Rescue confirms one person was sent to the Grand Strand Regional with unknown injuries. The incident happened at 2304 N. Ocean Boulevard, according to Evans.
According to Horry County Deputy Coroner Darris Fowler, that person died at the hospital. The person died from drowning and the death has been ruled as accidental. Myrtle Beach Police are investigating the incident.
Count on News13 for updates as we work to gather more information.
- Chick-fil-A DEI hire sparks calls for boycott
- These states have had the most drownings in recent years
- Missing Tennessee woman spotted at California Walmart, deputy says
- Man shot during domestic dispute in Timmonsville, police say
- Supreme Court declines request seeking to hold Reddit liable for child porn