MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Rescue crews responded to a possible drowning at a Myrtle Beach hotel on Friday afternoon.
Lt. Jonathan Evans with Myrtle Beach Fire Rescue confirms one person was sent to the Grand Strand Regional with unknown injuries. The incident happened at 2304 N. Ocean Boulevard, according to Evans.
According to Horry County Deputy Coroner Darris Fowler, that person died at the hospital. The person died from drowning and the death has been ruled as accidental. Myrtle Beach Police are investigating the incident.
Count on News13 for updates as we work to gather more information.
- SC woman charged with child endangerment, DUI after crash with 3 children
- Husband kills infant, toddlers, wife before turning gun on himself in NC
- ‘No place like Miami’: Super Bowl returns to South Florida for 11th time
- Columbus, Ga., police SVU searching for missing 15-year-old
- Lawmakers looking to keep Trump from expanding travel ban