HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – A Myrtle Beach man was arrested and charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor while she was visiting from North Carolina, according to a Horry County Police report.
Ryan Jarvis, 27, was arrested on Wednesday and charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor and attempt to commit a lewd act with a victim under 16 and actor over 14, according to the report.
A witness said the victim told them she was raped while visiting the home on Cape Landing Circle on May 1 of 2019.
Jarvis is being held at the J. Reuben Long Detention Center on a $15,000 bond.
- Trump backs proposed TikTok deal with Oracle, Walmart
- President Trump speaks in NC, pledges woman for Supreme Court, pushes Senate to move on pick
- A South Carolina city gets long awaited river park
- Surgeon General Jerome Adams, Gov. McMaster, health officials discuss testing efforts in SC
- A sunnier end to the weekend