MARION COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — A Myrtle Beach man has been charged with murder in the double homicide of two people who were shot dead in a their home.
In what has been called one of the most violent crime scenes a coroner has ever worked, Isaac Kareem Hemingway, 38, has been charged for the Jan. 13 deaths of Maisha Burch and Andrew Legette, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office. The two were shot dead on Jan. 13 in their Centenary home.
Hemingway was arraigned at 1 p.m. Thursday. He faces two murder charges and one count of possession of a weapon during a violent crime. Bond was denied on all charges.
Hemingway will appear in court on Feb. 26 at 9 a.m.
- Jared Goff to start for Rams in Green Bay; Wolford inactive
- Florence man charged with attempted murder after stabbing
- ‘It’s no longer a political party. It’s a cult’: Former Oklahoma lawmaker leaves Republican party
- Washington DC ramps up security ahead of Biden inauguration
- Florence County Sheriff’s Office asking for help identifying burglary suspects