(AP) Authorities say a South Carolina man has been killed in a single-vehicle crash in New Jersey.
Lacey Township police say Daniel O’Connor was traveling alone Tuesday on Lacey Road when he entered the road’s shoulder. He then crossed over the roadway and ended up in the opposite shoulder before coming to a stop in an embankment.
The 64-year-old Myrtle Beach man suffered a head injury in the crash and was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
Authorities say it didn’t appear that any other vehicles were involved in the accident, which remains under investigation.
- Confederate statue outside Alabama courthouse removed overnight
- Lawsuit filed after Florida high school student loses parking pass over Trump elephant
- Gap Inc. exiting malls, to shutter 350 stores by 2024
- Chick-fil-A sauces will soon be sold at select grocery stores to help fund employee scholarships
- Parents search for answers after they say toddler’s dental procedure left lasting damage